- South Coast Sidecar Tours puts your safety first.
- Our tours are conducted at slow to medium speeds. 90% of tours involve speeds not exceeding 60km/phr while remains 10% maximum speed is 70 km/phr.
- To participate in a tour you must wear one of our supplied helmets or if you choose to bring your own it must be certified to Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1698.
- Eye protection must be worn at all times while the Sidecar is moving. Sunglasses / prescription glasses are fine or we will provide you with eye protection.
- If you are riding behind the operator (pillion) you must have enclosed footwear.
- Children, yes we can carry a child in the sidecar, contact us to discuss your requirements. Any child sitting on the pillion seat (behind the operator) must be able to sit comfortable and reach the footpegs.
- All guests are cover by Public Liability Insurance.
- Weight limit for each guest 130 kg.
- Payments accepted include Australian-issued and most international chip cards or magstripe cards with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express logo, electronic funds transfer ,PayPal and cash
- Bookings made less than 3 days before the scheduled tour must be paid in full before the tour commences.
- If you need to cancel your booking please contact us as soon as possible so we can reschedule your sidecar tour. No refunds will be given if cancellation is advised less than 24 hours.
- If South Coast Sidecar Tours need to cancel a tour for unforeseen reasons you can choose to take the tour at another time or you will be provided with a refund.
- Occasionally extreme wet weather will hinder our tours. If this happens you can continue with the tour (providing its safe) or reschedule for another time.
- Once we commence the tour and it becomes unsafe or unpleasant to continue we will consult with options available.